Restoring Equilibrium at Lucid Group
Nov 6, 2019
It’s National Stress Awareness Day, which is a great opportunity to take a moment to think about our wellbeing. This time of year is often busier than normal. At Lucid, we understand the importance of having the right tools and support around you to help deal with pressure and reduce the impact that stress can have. This is why we’ve been encouraging our teams to take some time out and attend one of the mindfulness and yoga sessions organised to help them relax and unwind.
The first part of the session focused on yoga exercises; providing a workout from top to toe to tackle those areas of the body that are particularly challenged by a desk job. It then moved on to pranayama breathing and mindfulness meditation, both scientifically proven to counter neuronal stress.
We were thrilled to see so many Lucidians take advantage of the sessions to help restore their equilibrium. We all must prioritise our wellbeing.
If you want to join a progressive, people-centric organisation get in touch!
Contact Dan by email or give him a call.
Tel: 01494 755495
- My Journey into Medical Communications #LucidLife
- Lucid Group adds more magic to the mix with four new hires
- Lucid Group expands its presence in the north-west with six new hires
- There’s lots to celebrate as Lighthouse marks its five year anniversary
- Lucid Group Bolsters its Client Services and Medical Writing Team in APAC