LUCID LIMBERS UP FOR SECOND ANNUAL SPORTS DAY
Sep 20, 2018
Back for its second year running, yesterday Lucid held their annual sports day. This year, everyone got together with the goal to raise money for Wycombe Homeless Connection (WHC) – Lucid’s charity partner.
The day’s athletic events included a gruelling tug of war, an egg-citing egg and spoon race, wheelbarrow races, a dextrously demanding three-legged race and much more.
Participants divided into teams in competition to win the most points, with Lucid promising to match the points scored by the winning team with a direct charity donation to WHC.
All in all, the day’s efforts raised a fantastic £166.50 for WHC!
This year Lucid has organised several charitable efforts to raise funds which will go on to support WHC with their mission, from Tough Mudder and a Summer Raffle, to a Great British Bake Off. Each activity has brought the Lucid team together under the common umbrella of WHC and yesterday’s sports day was no exception.
If you would like to learn more about the work of WHC, you can check out this short video created by the volunteers: http://bit.ly/2KTdcqM
- Middlesex House hosts its first Lucid Spirit Pub Quiz
- Lucid Group announces the appointment of a new Legal and Compliance manager
- Lucid Group Experience the Magic of Mindfulness, Meditation and Massage
- The first of many celebrations for Lucid Group at Middlesex House
- Lucid Group welcomes three new graduates ahead of the 2020 Futures Academy