Lucid Group tough it out with a weekend full of charity challenges
Oct 7, 2019
This weekend the Lucid charity working group, Lucid SPIRIT, took on two separate challenges to help raise funds for the Wycombe Homeless Connection and Children in Need.
On Saturday seventeen Lucidians tackled the Tough Mudder obstacle course. This was Lucid SPIRIT’s second challenge in two weeks following the colour run last weekend. Both to raise money for its local charity partner, Wycombe Homeless Connection.
Running in parallel to the Tough Mudder challenge; in another part of England, seven more brave Lucidians were conquering the three Yorkshire peaks. This required them to ascend and descend twenty-six miles of mountains in under twelve hours, this time raising funds for Children in Need. Laura Cunliffe, Lucid Group senior account manager, organised and led the team. Laura commented, “This challenge pushed us all to our limits. We all made it up and down but couldn’t have done it without each other’s encouragement and positive spirit, particularly on the last ascent! It was an awesome experience to have shared and being able to raise some money for such a worthy cause made the blisters and the sore legs all worthwhile.”
- Middlesex House hosts its first Lucid Spirit Pub Quiz
- Lucid Group announces the appointment of a new Legal and Compliance manager
- Lucid Group Experience the Magic of Mindfulness, Meditation and Massage
- The first of many celebrations for Lucid Group at Middlesex House
- Lucid Group welcomes three new graduates ahead of the 2020 Futures Academy