Lucid Group get into the Halloween SPIRIT with a Spooktacular bake-off
Oct 31, 2018
Lucid Group combined two of the most thrilling things of the year – Halloween and The Great British Bake Off final, to raise money for its charity partner, Wycombe Homeless Connection (WHC).
The baking challenge was organised by Lucid’s charity working group, Lucid SPIRIT, who have successfully organised a number of events this year, most recently hosting their first Big Fat Charity Pub Quiz.
All entries into the Halloween bake-off were assessed in one of four categories:
- SHOW STOPPER! The most drop dead, mind-blowing/head-exploding creation
- MAGIC! The most magically themed Halloween cake
- SCARIEST! The most terrifying creation (look not taste!)
- DIRECTOR’S FAVOURITE! The best all-rounder (taste and look!)
However, in reality every cake was a winner by helping to raise funds to support the vital work of WHC.
If you would like to learn more about the work of WHC, you can check out this short video created by the volunteers here.
- Middlesex House hosts its first Lucid Spirit Pub Quiz
- Lucid Group announces the appointment of a new Legal and Compliance manager
- Lucid Group Experience the Magic of Mindfulness, Meditation and Massage
- The first of many celebrations for Lucid Group at Middlesex House
- Lucid Group welcomes three new graduates ahead of the 2020 Futures Academy