Another spellbinding result for Lucid Group at the 2018 PMEAs
Nov 23, 2018
Lucid’s pioneering approach to medical education was clear to see as they scooped two top awards and a high commendation at last night’s awards ceremony.
The first award was gained in the category, ‘Excellence in Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs’ for, Revolutionising Management of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in Europe: Why? What? How? This was coupled with a high commendation in the same category for, Advancing Science in a Rare Disease – A Cost Effective Clinical Decision Support Programme for Cystinosis.
Lucid’s second big win of the night was being crowned PMEA Support Agency of the Year 2018, testament to the amazing client partnerships they have built over the last eleven years.
Jan Steele, Lucid COO and Co-founder commented, “I am delighted that the work of our teams and clients have been recognised. Our shared passion to make a difference and improve patients’ lives drives everything we do and underpins the magical programmes we create with our clients.”
- Middlesex House hosts its first Lucid Spirit Pub Quiz
- Lucid Group announces the appointment of a new Legal and Compliance manager
- Lucid Group Experience the Magic of Mindfulness, Meditation and Massage
- The first of many celebrations for Lucid Group at Middlesex House
- Lucid Group welcomes three new graduates ahead of the 2020 Futures Academy