A Magical Makeover for Lucid Group
Feb 7, 2018
Lucid launch their new company branding
Lucid Group are showcasing their magic touch as they launch their new branding across the Lucid Group family of companies.
Jan Steele Lucid COO and Co-Founder explains the story behind their magical makeover.
“The branding captures the unique magic of our client partnerships. They bring the talent, dreams and ambition, and we supply the magic to deliver programmes that change behaviour and improve patients’ lives”.
Lucid also have a fresh new logo, comprising ‘magic beams’.
The blue beams represent the company’s pioneering approach to medical communications: to be the first to incorporate behaviour change into everything they do and be the first to prove that their programmes improve patient outcomes.
The pink beams represent Lucid’s human-centricity and how they strive to make the world a brilliant place for their clients, colleagues, teams and for patients.
The third beam represents the unique talent of each of the five operating companies that form the Lucid Group Family.
And the tag line, ‘We transform lives. Always.’ is simply what they aim to do, every day. For their teams, clients and for patients.
Watch this space.
- Middlesex House hosts its first Lucid Spirit Pub Quiz
- Lucid Group announces the appointment of a new Legal and Compliance manager
- Lucid Group Experience the Magic of Mindfulness, Meditation and Massage
- The first of many celebrations for Lucid Group at Middlesex House
- Lucid Group welcomes three new graduates ahead of the 2020 Futures Academy