A mentally sound organisation is good for talent and business. Statistics from Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England point out to mental health illness (such as depression or anxiety) accounting to 70 million days off sick per year, the most of any health condition....
Lucid Group Company has been named as a finalist in the PM360 2020 Trailblazer Initiative Awards in the HCP Education category, for the program LiBRA 2019: Looking beyond the joint in rheumatoid arthritis (RA): Is there a missing link in RA management? LiBRA is a...
August marks a special work anniversary for Emma Cox who is celebrating 10 years at Lucid Group! Over the past decade, Emma has demonstrated resilience, tenacity and grit with a disarming calm and caring approach. Having worked in many teams across Lucid, Emma has...
- The Lucid Group Wellbeing Champions embark on their MHFA training
- Lucid Group reaches the finals of the PM360 2020 Trailblazer Initiative Awards
- Emma is celebrating ten magical years at Lucid Group
- Lucid Group scoop a win and a high commendation at Communiqué 2020
- PHARMA POST COVID-19: REVOLUTION OR EVOLUTION?