Lucid’s talent for creating industry-leading programmes is clear to see as they celebrate three of its campaigns being shortlisted for Communiqué 2020, as well as making the finals for The Real Science Award for Medical Affairs Agency of the Year. Jan Steele, Lucid...
In this month’s Smart Thinking blog on PMLive.com, Stephanie Wasek, now a permanent principal medical writer at Lucid Group, draws her experience to discuss the highs and lows of being a freelance medical writer today. Stephanie points out that although freelance has...
Today, 7 April, is World Health Day – the day to celebrate the work of nurses and midwives and remind world leaders of the critical role they play in keeping the world healthy. Nurses and other health workers are at the forefront of COVID-19 response, providing...
- Lucid Group are shortlisted in three categories for Communiqué 2020
- Taking the ‘free’ out of ‘freelance’ and bringing it in-house
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- Today’s reality: how to make social distancing work in medcomms