Lucid Group announces the appointment of a new Legal and Compliance manager
Nov 27, 2019
Lucid Group demonstrates continual investment in its infrastructure by appointing Sebastian Goodwin as its new Legal and Compliance manager.
Sebastian studied politics and trained to be a lawyer before moving into the health sector. Beginning work in consultancy on Corporate Governance in the NHS, with MES (now a CIVICA company), Sebastian specialised in Conflicts of Interest, with the introduction of NHS England’s guidance in June 2017. After two years working to integrate the new guidance into NHS organisations Sebastian moved into the pharmaceutical sector.
Sebastian commented, “I’m very excited to join Lucid. The Group is expanding and resourcing at a fantastic rate. I’m enjoying being on board as we look to continually lead the market in medical communication services, never losing sight of our end goal, which is improving patient outcomes.”
If you are interested in being part of something magical, get in touch.
Contact Dan by email or give him a call.
- My Journey into Medical Communications #LucidLife
- Lucid Group adds more magic to the mix with four new hires
- Lucid Group expands its presence in the north-west with six new hires
- There’s lots to celebrate as Lighthouse marks its five year anniversary
- Lucid Group Bolsters its Client Services and Medical Writing Team in APAC