Middlesex House hosts its first Lucid Spirit Pub Quiz
Dec 6, 2019
Middlesex House hosted its first Lucid Spirit fundraising activity for its charity partner the Wycombe Homeless Connection. The turnout was excellent, and everyone’s synapses were on fire. However, there could only be one winner.
The winner’s position went to one very brainy bunch of Lucidians: Seb, Matt R, Tanya, Nigel, and Drew. However, a special acknowledgement must also go to Bianca Cronan, who won the coveted standalone prize by most accurately guessing the answer to this question:
Q: What percentage of dog owners admit to letting their dogs sleep in their bed?
It’s still not too late to donate to a great cause. Please head to the donation page.
If you would like to learn more about the work of WHC, you can check out this short video created by the volunteers here.
- My Journey into Medical Communications #LucidLife
- Lucid Group adds more magic to the mix with four new hires
- Lucid Group expands its presence in the north-west with six new hires
- There’s lots to celebrate as Lighthouse marks its five year anniversary
- Lucid Group Bolsters its Client Services and Medical Writing Team in APAC