Lucid Group’s cinematic performance at its company team briefing
May 13, 2019
The Electric Cinema on Portobello Road, London, played host to Lucid’s first new-look quarterly team briefing, during which all UK employees gathered. Dennis O’Brien (CEO) kicked off with a performance update, reflecting on the transformative year so far, from the acquisition of Bluedog to new team structures, new clients and improved tools for learning and development.
Nigel Horn, Managing Director of Bluedog, was next up to provide an overview of Bluedog and its successful integration into Lucid. Nigel laid out their aspirations for 2019 – they have big plans to expand, creating a number of openings for new talented creatives and technical experts to join the business.
The second half of the meeting focused on the industry-leading tools the Learning and Development Department have recently launched to aid the learner-led, agile working environment Lucid has created. From LinkedIn Learning to a number of development tool kits and coaching programmes, the new resources will enable individuals and teams to bolster their technical and personal skills so they can create even more magic for their clients.
At the end of the briefing, everyone had the opportunity to network, relax, reflect and get excited about the next meeting – the Electric Cinema will certainly be a hard act to follow.
- Laurence Bannister joins Lucid Group as its new Chief Commercial Officer
- A Lucid Group Thirsty Thursday: change management and self-efficacy
- Lucid Group expand its UK office footprint in Macclesfield
- The Lucid Group Wellbeing Champions embark on their MHFA training
- Lucid Group reaches the finals of the PM360 2020 Trailblazer Initiative Awards