Lucid Group celebrates a fang-tastic Halloween
Nov 4, 2019
Last week the Lucid charity working group, Lucid SPIRIT, organised a fang-tastic Halloween Bingo evening to raise money for its charity partner, Wycombe Homeless Connection (WHC).
Lucidians went to town with their most ghoulish Halloween outfits in the hope of winning a spook-tacular prize for best dressed. The main attraction of the evening was the Halloween Bingo, with prizes on offer for one line, two lines and a full house.
This spellbinding evening also marked the first event in Lucid’s new London HQ, Middlesex House.
If you would like to learn more about the work of WHC, you can check out this short video created by the volunteers here.
- My Journey into Medical Communications #LucidLife
- Lucid Group adds more magic to the mix with four new hires
- Lucid Group expands its presence in the north-west with six new hires
- There’s lots to celebrate as Lighthouse marks its five year anniversary
- Lucid Group Bolsters its Client Services and Medical Writing Team in APAC