Lucid Group Bolsters its Client Services and Medical Writing Team in APAC
Jan 14, 2020
HealthCare21, a Lucid Group company, has appointed two new team members in its Singapore office — Siew Wyn and Megan Giliam.
Wyn joins the team as a Senior Account Manager and brings more than 5 years of healthcare communications experience. Wyn commented: “I’m thrilled to join such a dynamic team; everyone encourages and inspires each other to dream big, learn more and be more.”
With previous medical writing experience and a background in microbiology and immunology, Megan joins the team as a medical writer, bolstering HealthCare21’s scientific leadership in the region. Megan commented: “I’m passionate about science and proud to be part of a forward-thinking company. I’m excited about the year ahead and the positive impact our work will have on so many patients’ lives.”
If you are interested in being part of something magical, get in touch.
Contact Dan by email or give him a call.
Tel: + 44 7584575260
- My Journey into Medical Communications #LucidLife
- Lucid Group adds more magic to the mix with four new hires
- Lucid Group expands its presence in the north-west with six new hires
- There’s lots to celebrate as Lighthouse marks its five year anniversary
- Lucid Group Bolsters its Client Services and Medical Writing Team in APAC